Different products, services and business structures have different reporting requirements.
Do you need help:
- understanding what products and services attract GST;
- understanding whether or not you need to report payroll;
- with keeping your business registrations up-to-date;
- understanding sole trader vs. company requirements;
- being business finance application ready; or
- avoiding non or incorrect lodgement fines?
How we help you
Critique Accounting & Bookkeeping are a Registered BAS Agent with the Australian Taxation Office. We are able to electronically lodge your Business Activity Statement (BAS) through the ATO Portal and communicate with the ATO on your behalf to offer services which include, the change of registration details eg GST, PAYG Withholding and Fuel Tax Credits; update of contact information; and arrange lodgement deferrals and payment plans.
As a new client, we will spend time with you and help you understand, in simple terms, what the processes are and what your requirements are.
We want you to feel comfortable and understand what we will do for you so that you can focus on your business, safe in the knowledge that we have things under control for you.
We will set up a data file (based on your business structure) and a chart of accounts (in an accounting system) so we can allocate all your business transactions and payroll to the right areas.
Once you are set-up
Once you are set-up correctly, we can complete all or some of the ongoing bookkeeping for you including:
- data entry every month or quarter – simply send us your paperwork;
- review the data file – if you input transactions yourself;
- record paperwork and reconcile accounts; and
- prepare your Business Activity Statement (BAS) and submit it electronically.